- No products in the cart.
We offer Spanish and English courses. You can find more information on our Services web page.
The cost varies depending on the language and the type of class package you choose. More detailed pricing information is available on our Services web page or by contacting our admissions using the Contact form above.
We offer flexible class schedules to accommodate different needs. You can arrange morning, afternoon, or evening classes. Specific class times are available by contacting our admissions using the Contact form above. Our hours are Monday to Friday – 8 am to 7 pm and Saturday 9 am to 2 pm. We recharge our battery on Sundays.
Yes, we offer both in-person and online classes. Our online classes are designed to provide the same quality education as our in-person classes. You can choose the format that best suits your needs.
To enroll in our classes; first visit our Services page to choose a learning package and complete the easy online payment process. Our team will then contact you to arrange best suited classes based on your needs.
Yes, we offer placement tests to determine your current proficiency level. This helps us place you in the appropriate class. The test will be provided to you by our admissions team.
Group classes are design per levels and each level last usually a week. Private classes are costumized depending on the time you need to acquire every concept.
Our instructors are highly qualified with university certifications to teach Spanish and English. Furthermore, they are all native Spanish speakers.
From A1 to B2. This means: From completely beginners till those more advanced and experienced, who want to master the language.
Our group classes are from 2 to max 4 persons.
You are required to pay a deposit of 30% and the remaining 70% prior to the start of the course. Payments can be made through our online payment links, credit card or cash if you are in the city.
Private Classes Rescheduling Policy:
Our teachers’ time is extremely valuable, that’s why we have a 24 hours rescheduling policy; after this time the class will be fully charge as taken.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Yes. Our school is conveniently located at Los Patios Boutique Hostel where there are always various types of experiences or events with local Colombians, including language exchange meetings every Wednesday, so you will have a great atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to practice your Spanish skills.
We have a simple, dynamic, and highly practical grammar and conversational methodology. We want the concepts learned to always be very useful for life, especially for the journey our students are undertaking. Through this methodology, we want our students to progressively experience small victories in Spanish, and thereby maintain the same motivation with which they decided to embark on the adventure of learning this great language.
This is dependent on the days you are planning to stay and the class packages. Our partnership with Los Patios Hostel will provide you with the lowest price accommodation discount.